Monday 26 January 2009

Pope Blocks Comments


I recently visited the new 'Vatican' channel on 'You Tube' in the hope I would be able to leave a comment. It would seem comments are not allowed which shouldn't suprise me. I watched one video and was enraged that the commentator kept referring to the Pope as the Holy Father. This is the comment I would have left if I had been given the opportunity.

I protest most strongly that the Pope is not 'The Holy Father.' God is the Holy Father, see John 17:11 and many other scriptures that declare him as Father. The Pope is neither The Head of The Church. That position is owned by Jesus Christ himself, see Ephesians 5:23. The Pope is nothing more than an evil usurper who seeks to rob God of his authority on earth. He has also taken the title 'Vicar of Christ' which was a name reserved solely for the Holy Spirit and him alone. This wicked man stands before the world declaring himself to be the physical incarnation of the God head.
The title anti-Christ in its simplest form literely means, instead-of Christ. And Jesus said there will be many. And we have had many Popes. As a Protestant by way of historical tradition I will protest at every given opportunity against this man and the pseudo religious system he heads up.

No comments: