Monday 12 January 2009

Harry Windsors Video Burp


Prince Harry's off the cuff remark shows people judge our words. If people judge our words how much more will God! "But I (Jesus) say to you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement" Matthew 12:36.
Harry apparently made racist comments on film about a fellow soldier when he called him my 'Paki friend.' Ironically we are taught that we all originated from pond scum and some races are more advanced than others. AKA the theory of evolution. The Bible teaches we all originated from one man and one women and we are all inter-related into one big 'family.' Interestingly when this belief is held a brotherly jibe would not offend anyone. I would certainly not take offense if someone referred to me as their 'Cornish friend.' God pre-ordained to whom I would be born and were I would live. If I am submitted to his authority, which I am, how could I ever doubt that he knows best. There are many in the media who are stretching Harry's mistake to ridiculous levels obviously in the hope of selling more papers. However those who are profiting from his error would be horrified I am sure to discover even five minutes of their conversations recorded for the whole world to hear!

No comments: